Co-managed Microsoft Sentinel & M365 Security
Success starts within the parameters of every company framework. Quzara provides co-managed and fully managed Microsoft Sentinel & M365 security.
Secured Success Starts Here
Success starts within the parameters of every company framework. Quzara ensures the safety of businesses by offering incident response, technical assessment, training, and advisory services that help defend against advanced threats, respond to widespread attacks, and enhance cybersecurity practice, controls, and protocols.
Microsoft Sentinel is a cloud-based Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool hosted on the Microsoft Azure platform. It works across on-prem systems as well as hosted services, including both native Azure environments and virtualized cloud platforms.
Many organizations face the complexities of IT services beyond their scope or operational framework. For companies who staff an in-house IT department or team, co-managed IT security service around co-managed Microsoft Sentinel offers the additional bandwidth, knowledge, and attention that your in-house team may not have capacity for.
Quzara Cybertorch™, our managed security platform and security operations center, provides advanced application security monitoring, detection, and response capabilities. Our vendor-agnostic team supports Government and commercial customers with automation, compliance, and security architectures. By using Microsoft Sentinel, we can ingest and analyze data from any source, including SaaS services, Microsoft Azure hosted environments, hybrid cloud and on-prem data centers. We create dashboards customized for unique IT services enabling near-real time reporting with threat management.
- Microsoft Sentinel Configuration
- Co-Managed Microsoft Sentinel
Microsoft Sentinel Configuration
Quzara Cybertorch™ teams provide Microsoft Sentinel and Microsoft Defender installation, configuring and advanced threat detection rules. We also build custom workbooks and dashboards for remediation analysis or to meet risk and regulatory compliance requirements. Our core activities include:
- Azure Sentinel platform installation
- Enablement of 1st party data connectors (Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Identity Protection, Azure Activity, Defender 365 connectors, security events)
- Add relevant workbook and analytic rules
- Deploy security monitoring for on-premises and cloud servers
Co-Managed Microsoft Sentinel
Quzara Cybertorch™ analysts perform co-managed Microsoft Sentinel event triage and analysis to augment night shifts, weekends, or holidays. Our co-managed solutions include the following joint activities:
- Meet compliance objectives such as NIST SP 800-53, FedRAMP, CMMC and SOC2
- Perform cloud-based threat hunting and deploy custom IoCs (indicators of compromise)
- Operational Technology (OT) and Internet of Things (IoT) integrations
- Investigate potential threats aligning with MITRE ATT&CK™ techniques
- Suggestion-based and guided remediation for incident response
- Guidance on containment, remediation, interim protective measures, and control improvements