Threat Detection Framework with Microsoft Sentinel
3-Day Microsoft Sentinel Optimization workshop
Who Is This Accelerator For
Do you have a Microsoft Sentinel license? Is your security team using Microsoft Sentinel for your security operations?
If so, are you confident that your security team is using Microsoft Sentinel to its maximum potential?
If not, we are here to help you!
With Maximizing Microsoft Sentinel
The accelerator offers a 3-day intensive workshop in which our experts optimize your Microsoft Sentinel deployment with your team.
Your Microsoft Sentinel configuration will be customized to your environment to improve your security posture.
Our Team Will Cover the Following Topics in This Accelerator Workshop
- 01 OPTIMIZE
- 02 CREATE
- 03 STREAMLINE
- 04 UTILIZE
We will work with you to optimize your Sentinel deployment and tailor it to your specific environment. This includes:
- Sentinel Diagnostic Assessment.
- Sentinel Cost Optimization.
- Custom Rule & Alert Creation.
- Implementing Automated Responses.
- Reviewing and Tuning Sentinel Configuration.
- Reviewing & Enhancing Threat Intelligence Sources.
- Creating Custom Threat Intelligence Feeds.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Sentinel Features.
- Data Ingestion Optimization.
- KQL Query Optimization.
Improve Threat Detection
Our team will create 50 custom detections that are tailored to your environment, helping you detect threats faster and more accurately.
- We will help you configure your data connectors so all relevant data sources are being ingested into Sentinel.
- You will have better visibility into security events and incidents, and can more effectively detect and respond to threats.
- We will work with you to create custom rules and alerts that are tailored to your specific environment and threat landscape.
- You will be able to more effectively detect and respond to threats that are specific to your organization, and reduce the risk of false positives.
- We will also assist you in creating custom dashboards that portray the security value of your specific data sources.
Streamline Security Operations
We will help you optimize your workflows and automation capabilities using 10 custom logic apps, reducing manual effort and streamlining your security operations.
- We will assist you in implementing automated responses to detected threats, such as blocking an IP address or isolating a compromised system.
- You can respond quickly and more effectively respond to threats, reducing the impact of security incidents and minimizing downtime, by implementing these automated responses.
- We will review your existing Sentinel configuration and make recommendations for improvements so that it is configured for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Optimizing your Sentinel configuration can improve your overall security posture, reduce the risk of security incidents, and improve your ability to detect and respond to threats.
Utilize Threat Intelligence
Our team will show you how to leverage Sentinel's threat intelligence capabilities to improve your visibility into advanced threats and respond to them more effectively.
- We will review your existing threat intelligence sources and make recommendations for additional ones as necessary, so you have the most comprehensive threat intelligence available.
- By having the most comprehensive threat intelligence available, you can more proactively identify and remediate potential security gaps and reduce the risk of security incidents.
- We will also help you create custom threat intelligence feeds that are tailored to your specific environment and threat landscape.
- Having custom threat intelligence feeds, can help you more effectively detect and respond to threats that are specific to your organization, reducing the risk of false positives and improving your overall security posture.
Sign Up For Our 3-Day Workshop
Microsoft Sentinel License
INCLUDED IN THIS WORKSHOP
Optimize Your Microsoft Sentinel Deployment
Improve Your Threat Detection
Streamline Security Operations
Leverage Sentinel's Threat Intelligence Capabilities