Primary Purpose and Goal of Role
Quzara is looking for a Penetration Tester. Must be able to perform security testing on wired and wireless networks, web-based applications and computer systems using penetration testing tools. Should have experience with the latest methods and tools for ethical hacking. Additional responsibilities will include performing security audits, analyzing security policies and procedures and writing security assessment reports. Experience in performing FedRAMP penetration tests is a plus. US citizenship is required.
- Plan and create penetration methods, scripts and tests for the entire team
- Carry out remote testing of a client’s network or on-site testing of their infrastructure to expose weakness in security
- Simulate security breaches to test a system’s relative security
- Create reports and recommendations from your findings, including the security issues uncovered and level of risk.
- Present your findings, risk and conclusions to management and other relevant parties
- Advanced computer skills with an extensive understanding of networking, cryptography, reverse engineering, web applications, operating systems, databases, and wireless technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills to write reports on assessments that communicate potential weaknesses
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in cybersecurity. Additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years minimum of work experience directly related to Red Team assessments, penetration testing (intranet, internet, web, wireless, social engineering).
- One of the following certifications: OSCP, OSWP, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCE, OSEE, GXPN.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell, Java, Perl, etc).
- Experienced with penetration testing tools (Kali Linux, Binwalk, Burp, etc)
- Experience acting as a Subject Matter Expert or team lead providing guidance to others.
- Experience with reviewing cyber security vulnerabilities for risk and relevance.
- Experience in planning mitigations for systems vulnerabilities.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain federal security clearance is desirable.
- Strong communication skills; able to successfully communicate with management personnel, technical personnel and third parties.